Introduction to Levels of Service
Why is this course for you?
Activity managers need a good understanding of levels of service as the driving force behind all management decisions. Paramount to this is an understanding of what outcomes customers and stakeholders desire, and how these can be defined and measured for a particular activity or service area.
This introductory seminar focuses on defining customer needs and developing levels of service and performance measures as they relate to activity and asset management. The principles covered in this seminar are applicable to the widest range of activities and assets of the public sector.
On completion of the seminar attendees will:
- Understand levels of service and the relationship with other business processes
- Be able to make the linkages between strategic outcomes and the levels of service delivered by their activity
- Have gained an overview of a number of consultation techniques suited to levels of service development and review with customers/stakeholders
- Be able to develop meaningful levels of service and performance measures for their own organisation
This practical one day seminar has been designed to use workshops to apply the principles of levels of service, particularly the development and measurement of levels of service.
Who should attend?
- Activity and Asset Managers from all public sector disciplines and their staff
- LTCCP and Strategic plan coordinators
Date. 13 October
Standard Registration Fee
NAMS Members - Save 10%!
To get the special member rate you must be a NAMS Member at the time you register for the event
For discounted rates all attendees must belong to same organisation and attend the same seminar on the same day
Multiple Attendee Discounts can only be made through our Manual Payment Option - See our Multiple Attendee Registration Form
Only one account per seminar per organisation will be issued
All prices are inclusive of GST
Want to Book Now?
Register through our
(Credit Card and Purchase Orders)
To achieve our vision "Enhancing the well being of New Zealand communities through leadership of Asset Management" NAMS is supported through a partnership programme. NAMS would like to acknowledge all of its partners for their support.