Asset Management Graduates Celebrate Article
NAMS recognised its Graduates of the InfraTrain National Diploma in Infrastucture Asset Management at the dinner cermony of the 2010 Advanced Asset Management Forum in Wellington.
Graduates of the diploma were honoured by Alister Harlow, Chairman of InfraTrain.
Benefits of InfraTrain qualifications were emphasised at the celebration:
- Work reflects industry best practice
- Reduces re-work and pblic disruption
- Helps ensure work is fit for purpose
- Improved productivity
- Ensures compliance with HS&E requirements
- Better workmanship and whole-life value
Coverage from the February Issue of the Contractor Magazine 2011:
To achieve our vision "Enhancing the well being of New Zealand communities through leadership of Asset Management" NAMS is supported through a partnership programme. NAMS would like to acknowledge all of its partners for their support.